Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mini Chef

I got a new stash of Stamping Bella goodies this week and tinight I got a chance to color up one of my new images called "What's Cookin' by Mo Manning."  


I stamped her in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card and colored her with copics.   I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and some MFT hot fudge CS with some pretty PP from the MME Lost & Found Market Street 6x6 paper pad.  I added some pearls and colored them with my copics.

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47, E37,E35,E53
clothing - R05, R02, R01,BG13, BG11, BG10,E47, E44, E43

Have you joined the Stamping Bella Sisterhood group on Facebook?  
If you love Stamping Bella images, you need to join me and my fellow Stamping Bella Babes over there!   

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. Thank you so much for sharing:)
    Tabitha's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and coloured beautifully! A fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her hair!! Very cute. Thanks. Sandy C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, this is beautiful. I love your coloring. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww cute! love the colours and the gorgeous papers :) i have to colour up one of these i think!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!