Monday, March 4, 2013

TSG197 - Matting with black

This week's challenge on the There She Goes blog is to do some matting with black cardstock.  This was easy for me because I do it all the time! 

I am playing along using the Lighten Up stamp set


I went the CAS route this time.  I paper pieced the lamp shade and popped it up with a foam square for some added dimension.  I added some black vintage seam binding and some little black rhinestones to embellish.


To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project using this week’s challenge(matting with black cardstock) and then head to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (February 11th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!  TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)   If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG197 so we can check out your beautiful work!


5 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!