Friday, March 8, 2013

To the Best the Teacher

Happy Bellarific Friday!   It's a really happy one for me!  
I am currently in sunny Orlando, FL with some crafty friends from all over the US and one beloved delinquent from Canada (feel free to guess) to do some touristy things and to have a big 'ol crafty nerd fest.
I will be sure to post some pics in the near future!

Did you get a chance to play along with this week's Stamping Bella challenge?  It was my favorite kind......a sketch challenge!   I colored up Uptown Girl Tessie the Teacher to play along this week.



skin - E11. E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E34, YR23, YR21
clothing - YG97, YG95, YG93,B39, B37, B34, E44, E43, E41
desk - E35, E34, E33, E31

Get ready to play along with the next Stamping Bella challenge?  
The theme for next week is "For the Boys." 

Email Emily (emily@stampingbella.com ) with your entries by the end of Thursday,  March 15th  to see your work on next week's blog post AND be in with a chance of winning the prize for contributing ($20 Bella Bucks)!


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!