Wednesday, March 13, 2013

7 Kids College Fund Glitter Challenge

We've got a new challenge for you to tackle on the 7 Kids College Fund challenge blog.  
It's a GLITTER challenge!  

I am playing along with the Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Brett and Brenda Get Married.



I used a glue pen and dotted all over her dress and then sprinkled with glitter to give it the look of a sequinned covered dress.   

skin - E11, E21, E00,E000, R20, R30
hair (hers) - E35, E53, E51
hair (his) - E47, E37, E35
tuxedo - C9, C7, C5,C3
flowers - V06, V04, V01, Y08, Y04, Y02, YG95, YG93


Ready to play?  There are only 2 rules to follow to be eligible for the $20 gift certificate to the store:

1) Use a stamped image carried in the 7 KIDS STORE, or, if your project does not have a stamped image, all primary elements (dies, paper, punches) must be carried in the store.
2) Link to the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog in your post.

Good luck! 


7 comments:

  1. Love how you did the dress! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I should have got that stamp. Love this card Kim and all the sparkle on the dress...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the die cut background and the glittered dress is perfect!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really cool. I get the newletter and you showed up today (maybe last night) and I was like "this is way to cute" So I had to tell you!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOHHHHH!!!!! her dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glitter on her dress - WOW - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!