Saturday, March 30, 2013

KKS172 - The Great Outdoors

Happy Saturday!  Ready to play along with the weekly Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge?
This week's theme is "The Great Outdoors" so I inked up one of the cute images from the "World of Wonder" stamp set,


I stamped my image onto X-Press It blending card and colored it with copics.  I fussy cut her out so I could pop her up with foam squares.  I paired some papers from the Simple Stories "Take a Hike" 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and some MFT hot fudge CS.   I added a PTI dark chocolate button and some ivory jute to embellish.   

Now head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog to see what my fellow DT members have done with this week's challenge and to link up your creations!  Pay special attention to the image that Krafty Girl Cheryl used since she is this week's hostess with the mostess.  The image she used will be the prize for  this challenge!   Kraftin' Kimmie stamps are not required to play long, but you must use one to be eligible for the prize.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love the crisp bold colours and that fun image. Great card Kim! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous Kim! Love the colours and your colouring is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!