Saturday, March 9, 2013

KKS169 and RS53- You're MAG-nificent

Happy Saturday!  Hopefully you will have a little down time to do a little stamping this weekend.  
This week I am the hostess with the mostess for the Krafin' Kimmie Challenge #169.
This means I got to pick the challenge and much to the dismay of my fellow Krafty Girls who seemingly poop paper flowers, I made this a CAS challenge.  Yep.   I have challenged us to create a little something clean and simple.   

I describe my style as clean but not so simple, so I had to try and tone myself down a little but, too.   
I am combining this challenge with the Retro Sketches Challenge #53 as well. 

I inked up this super cute image from the World of Wonder stamp set to play along.


skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E35, E53, E51
shirt and sneakers- R59, R20, R24, R05
overalls 0 B39, B37, B35
ground - E44, E43, E41
background - B0000

Here is the sketch:


Now, since I am the hostess with the mostess for tis week;s Kraftin' Kimmie challenge, this image I used today will be the prize for one luc y challenge participant!  Now head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog to see what my fellow DT members have done with this week's challenge and to link up your creations!  Kraftin' Kimmie stamps are not required to play long, but you must use one to be eligible for the prize!



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card! It's so beautiful!!!
    Greets Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your colouring is beautiful Kim! I love the layout of this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright pop of colors...very cute!! Your comment of "poop paper flowers" cracked me up. No matter how hard I try I can never work the flowers on to my cards, sad since I bought so many when I started crafting:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek! This is such a darling image which has been fabulously colored! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Kim, love this! Joey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!