Wednesday, March 27, 2013

TSG Blog Hop Challenge - DAY TWO of sneak peeks

Welcome to day TWO of the the There She Goes Sneak Peeks!  

This month we are introducing a BRAND new artist to There She Goes, Megan Suarez!! She has started us out with three FABULOUS stamp sets, which we think you are going to love. Her style is a touch on the side of gothic, but so much fun. We are starting out with three new sets from her and we can’t wait to see what’s next with this AMAZING designer!!

Penelope & Birdcage is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 4 stamps and will sell for $9.00. 
Nutmeg is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 5 stamps and will sell for $9.00.
Journal lines is a 3x4 set that includes 1 stamp, and will sell for $9.00.






First up is my card featuring Penelope & Birdcage:


I paired some PP from the October Afternoon "Sidewalks" 8x8 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe wax lips and gold coins CS.  I used to black hemp cord to "hang" the birdcage.   I added some cystal Stickles to her wings.  

skin - E11, E21,E00,E000, R20, R30
hair - C9,C7, C5, C3
clothing - BG78, BG75, BG72, R59, R29, R05
birds - Y18, Y15, Y15.Y13


Next up is my card featuring Nutmeg and Journal Lines.


This time I fussy cut Nutmeg out so I could layer her over the notebook page stamped with the Journal lines stamp.   I due cut the notebook page using the PTI spiral Notebook page die.  I paired some MFT black licorice CS and some PTI pure poppy CS with some cool PP from the Echo Park "Love Story" 6x6 paper pad.  


Would you like to win all three new stamp sets from Megan Suarez (Penelope & Birdcage / Nutmeg / Journal Lines)? Here is what you need to do.  Visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post


You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, March 30th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


44 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love your colors and papers. Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps came out so cute. I adore the Dilly Bean digis but sooo happy to see stamps of them. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the birdcage image! So cute! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your coloring on both your cards...hair is always hard for me to get right...terrific work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! This stamps are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowwww me encanta el efecto del cabello esta genial !!! hermosa !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these but your hair on the second one is the bomb!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both gorgeous and the papers you have chosen fit the theme perfectly - nice and naughty:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amaze-balls they both are!! Love the hair on nutmeg! ;-)

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are so adorable! I love the cute little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards! What great additions to the TSG range!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are so cute. The hair on the second one is A-May-ZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The notebook paper looks so cute. I always like that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE Nutmeg and the journal lines stamp..super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards--I like the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing cards love the notebook paper - great idea

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet cards...love the bird images and the notebook paper behind the image of the 2nd card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the stamps and your creations

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simply awesome! Love that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love them both. Love the wave effect on your card. Very cool. Thanks. Sandy C.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really like both cards, but the Nutmeg colors you used work perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  22. me han encantado tus poryectos, estan hermosisisimos... Felicidades

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! Love your cards, Kim...I REALLY Love your Nutmeg card and the fabulous Journal Lines....SUPER DUPER cute!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  24. Best job on black hair that I think I've ever seen. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Getting my credit card and markers ready for Nutmeg!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous cards. Love the coloring, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I totally love that little skull, and how your did her hair. great job on the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous job on both cards! Love the skulls!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The hair and skulls are just plain cute!!!! Great color choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Both of these cards are just fabulous! I love the coloring you've done - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Two awesome samples, love the way you coloured the curly black hair!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am so in love with these cuties. great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my goodness, these are adorable. Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous cards, I'm lovin your wee birdcage!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my - both cards are simply adorable and I love the extra stampy element on them (birdcage and skull). Two fabulous new characters.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very cute! I like the black/red/white color scheme of both cards/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fabulous cards! Love the way you used the journaling lines on the paper diecut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!