Monday, December 27, 2010

MOJO171 - Sending scoops of love

The Christmas hoopla is over and I am FINALLY able to get back to participating in sketch challenges!  Being snowed in with over a foot of snow makes for some guilt free crafting time.  Here is entry for the Mojo Monday 171 Sketch Challenge.  I tweaked the design a bit to make it work.

Stamps: Stamping Bella sentiment and image
Card stock:  SU basic black and PTI white
Patterned Paper: Bazzill Basics
Tools:  Nestabilities circles, copics, watercolor pencils, blender pen, bow easy
Accessories:  Black satin ribbon, PTI pure poppy button and bakers twine

5 comments:

  1. Very cute, Kim!!! Love the red and black together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Just love these images. We received about 24" of snow here in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and sentiment! Lovely card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo so cute! Love the sentiment! I have been working on this sketch and I can't come up with anything! No mojo I think! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!