Monday, December 27, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

I was proud to have received the "Stylish Blogger Award" from the very talented Donna Heber at Donna's Designs.  Donna is always leaving lots of great feedback on my blog and it is much appreciated.  Check out her blog to see absolutely AMAZING stampscapes! 

The rules for receiving this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to bloggers you have recently 
                                        discovered.

So, here goes:  Eight bits of info on me:
1.  I can make my morning pot of coffee while still sleeping.
2.  I became hooked on stamping in April of 2009 and I haven't looked back.
3.  Hearing people chomping on popcorn in the movie theaters makes me
     insane.
4.  I have not-a-one friend who enjoys papercrafting.......other than my friends
     who live in my computer.
5.  My 2nd toe is longer than my big toe.  I chose to believe it is a sign of
     intelligence.....and jaw droppping beauty.  ;)
6.  I am a clinical social worker on a locked psychiatric unit and a mother of
     a funny little 6 year old guy and a witty 8 year chickadee. 
7.  My husband is wise in realizing that my crafting is my therapy and sanity.
8.  I have in lived in MA my entire life though I am strangely drawn to North
     Carolina for some unknown reason and think I will end up there some day.

And now I get to pass along the "Stylish Blogger Award" to the talented people I stalk via blog surfing on a regular basis.  Drum roll, please!............


Check them out and feast your eyes upon their extraordinary talent!

Thanks,
Kim

 





3 comments:

  1. Kim,

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I always enjoy stopping by your blog to see your creations.

    Wishing you a happy, healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim.......TY so much for noticing my blog. I'm truly honored! I have a post coming up later today to "pay it forward." I'm glad your DH (like mine) has realized that making our cards is our therapy! I look forward to following your blog in 2011. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kim!!! Thank you! So sweet of you! I will have to do the same as Stephanie and "pay it forward" today! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!