Friday, December 31, 2010

SC313 - Chicken Humor

Here's my entry for the Split Coast Stampers Sketch Challenge 313.  They say humor is the best medicine and this sentiment and funny little chicken make me laugh!  My copic markers collection is not nearly as large as I'd like it to be (Damn you, Santa!), so I used watercolor crayons to color the chicken. 

Stamps:  Inky Antics Bending Chicken and Clucked Up
Card Stock:  PTI pure poppy and white, SU chocolate chip
Patterned Paper:  October Afternoon Thrift Shop
Tools:  SU Watercolor crayons and bleder pen
Accessories:  PTI pure poppy buttons

6 comments:

  1. Great coloring job (even without Copics) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Love the paper you chose and those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwwwhhhaaa! So funny! And I love the colors, and the chicken looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL ... just love your chicken! Happy New Year Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo cute!!!! The papers are perfect!!! I totally love the chicken!!! Thanks for the smile and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! Great sentiment. Cute little chick and wonderful coloring. :) Nice job, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!