Thursday, December 30, 2010

SC311 - It must be love

I managed to play along with Split Coast Stampers Sketch Challenge # 311 before my family was awake this morning.  I tweaked the design just a bit.  I love adding glitsy glitter to the big ol' rock on her finger.  I colored her in with copics.  I used Papertrey Ink's Basic Backgrounds: Diamonds, of course, to make the patterned paper and I used a white gel pen to add to the design.  Some satin ribbon and a few rhinestones finishes it off!

Stamps:  My Favorite Things a la modes in "It Must Be Love", Papertrey Ink Background Basics: Diamonds
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock:  Stampin Up basic black, Papertrey Ink hibiscus burst and white
Tools:  Copics
Accessories: black satin ribbon, glitter and rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. I love black and raspberry together...... and then you add a little bling ..... PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! My daughter just got engaged... her rock's not that big, though. :) Nice job on all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is super sweet! I love the ala modes but haven't broke down yet and bought any! LOL I love the 3 gems in the corner! Perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!