Friday, December 17, 2010

Sending warm thoughts your way

This is a card I made for a friend who is going through miserable time right now.  "Sending warm thoughts your way" is the sentiment stamped inside the card.  During the Papertrey Ink blog hop challenge, I saw so many cute tags made with PTI's Warm Happiness Too stamp set, that I decided I had to have it.  So glad I got it and I just love the coordinating die for the cup!

Card stock:  PTI ocean tides, simply chartreuse, and SU very vanilla
Patterned Paper: PTI Green tea leaves collection
Stamps set:  PTI Warm Happiness Too
Ink:  SU crumb cake and real red and Momento tuxedo black
Tools:  PTI Warm Happiness die, Nestabilities oval, Glossy Accents

7 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! I love the layout. The embossed steam is the perfect touch. And I really love the pop of green right under the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Like the glossy accents for the steam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little red heart tucked near the bottom of the mug - so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. I like the little red heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this is so sweet! I love that pop of red! This makes me want to go and get that set and ink it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Kim! I'm sure your friend appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card. Love that little red heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!