Thursday, December 23, 2010

Personalized Note Cards for teachers

One more thing has been checked off my list to do before Christmas!  Last night I made personlized note cards for my kids' teachers.   I used the same lay out for both sets of cards, but they have very different feels to them.  I printed their names using my computer and used the PTI spiral notebook page die to make the "notes."  The first card is from the set I made for my daughter's 3rd grade teacher.  I stayed away from the typical apple theme for her. 

Stamp Set:  SU watercolor trio and  PTI Text style
Card Stock:  PTI ripe avacado and white
Patterned paper:  PTI gtreen tea leaves collections
Ink:  PTI ripe avacado, PTI chamomile, SU perfect plum, and SU crumb cake
Tools:  PTI spiral notebook page die, 1 1/2" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch






For my son's first grade teacher, I chose the traditional teacher's apple theme and bolder colors.

Stamp set: PTI Teacher's apple
Card Stock:  SU basic black, real red, and whisper white
Patterned paper:  SU old olive
Ink:  SU real red and old olive
Tools:  PTI spiral notebook page die, 1 1/2" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch
Accesories:  PTI baker's twine and glossy accents

4 comments:

  1. Kim these are FABULOUS! What a WONDERFUL gift!!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Kim! I love the colors you picked for both cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful! You did an awesome job creating them. I'd be more than happy to receive a set of these from any of my students. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the first one! It's so soft and elegant. Beautiful colours. Really, really lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!