Saturday, February 18, 2023

Daisies Daisies Daisies

 When I am doing a color challenge, I like to challenge myself to do a sketch challenge at the same time so I am playing along with the Global Design Project Challenge #381  as well as the Freshly Made Sketch #573.


Pastels are typically not my go-to colors, but I just got the Gina K Designs Mega Flower stencil and I thought the color scheme would go nicely with that stencil.  I ink blended using the Gina K Designs ink lovely lavender, bubblegum pink, and peach bellini.  

To play along with the sketch challenge, I cut the cardstock into strip and then decided to mix them up so that they DIDN'T line up.  I thought it just created a bit more interest.   I added a sentiment from the Gina K Designs Petite Geranium stamp set.  




2 comments:

  1. I love your bold print with the variety of colors!! It's a very eye-catching look. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mixing up these strips is such a great way to use the sketch! Gorgeous bright and cheerful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!