Saturday, February 11, 2023

When I abruptly quit stamping 7 year ago, I gave away and sold most of my stuff.   When I jumped back into this hobby, I had to start all over.   However, I did keep one bin of stamp sets that I just couldn't part with and the now vaulted "Adventure is Calling" stamp set by MFT Stamps is one of them.  My son's sweet girlfriend is off to Spain for 2 weeks and so I dug this stamp set out of that stash. 


I just treated myself to a nice set of Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils  and some Gamsol so this was the first image that I colored with them.   I fussy cut the images and popped them up along with the sentiment strip with foam tape to add some dimension.  I tucked a little twine bow under the corner of the sentiment strip,   The papers are from the HoneyBee Stamps Hugs and Kisses 6x6 paper pad.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!