Saturday, February 4, 2023

Elephant Love

 We are dealing with an arctic blast here in MA today.  Negative 12 degrees that feels like negative 35 is what my weather app is telling me.   We got everything we need to home for the day with some good meals and declared today a no shower day.   Thank you, Mother Nature, for the guilt free day to craft unshowered in my jammies.  

I played along with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge and the theme is "Hearts and Flowers."  I played along using these adorable elephants from the Penny Black Together Forever stamp set.  


I colored the image with copics.  I loved to color with copics years back.  I always made cards with images I can color.   After my near 7 year hiatus from crafting and subsequent return, I surprising don't love coloring with copics the way I did.   Shocking even to my very own self!   I just treated myself to a set PrismaColor pencils and some gamsol and I hoping that when that orders comes in, I will be interested in coloring again.  I just love the Penny Black critters and really want to try coloring them with pencils.  

I paired the image with some papers from the Honey Bee Stamps Hugs and Kisses 6x6 paper pad that I picked up from a recent shopping spree at Butterfly Reflections.  I am fortunate enough to be only about 35 minutes from the store, but I still end up ordering online.  Shipping is quick and very reasonable.  If you like supporting small businesses, I highly recommend you give them a try!     

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!