Sunday, February 19, 2023

All About You

I woke up with an idea in my head.  I wanted to use the GIna K Designs Wreath Builder Template to make a wreath than included a sentiment in it.


I used the Gina K Designs Pretty Posy stamp set for the sentiments.  I then used a branch from the Gina K Designs Bitty Botanical Mini stamp set and stamped it in passionate pink, tangerine twist, and wild dandelion.  I stamped the little berries from the Gina K Designs Mini Wreath Builder stamp set  in will wisteria.  I fussy cut the wreath and then decided I wanted make the wreath look like a flower.  I die cut a circle for the center of the flower, ink blended with tangerine twist and wild dandelion, and stamped "you" in the center.   Now I want to make another "flower" using that wreath builder template!  

1 comment:

  1. Just love your unique creation!! Would love to try this! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!