Monday, August 24, 2015

Fairy Twila

I am a huge fan of the Roberto's Rascals line of stamps at C.C. Designs!  Each month I look forward to the new release images and I was not disappointed with the latest release! Check out the sweet new Roberto's Rascals Fairy Twila!

I love her little face and it's fun to color and dimension to it to give her a little turned up nose and round cheeks.    I paired the image with a sentiment from the Magical Wishes Sentiment stamp set.  I added a couple of enamel dots from the Little Man Enamel Dots set to the sentiment strip.  


I used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks and used a clear Wink of Stella glitter marker to add the shimmer to her dress.  
I chose another sentiment from the Magical Wishes Sentiments stamp set for the inner sentiment.




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring - she's a real cutie! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. elle est trop chou cette petite fée, un amour de carte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute - if not mischievous - looking little fairy! Gorgeous colouring Kim :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I love the layout sentiments and image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!