Tuesday, September 1, 2015

C.C. Designs September Release

BAM!  Just like that the C.C. Designs September release is here!  No waiting!   The entire release is available today!   I will show you a creation today and my fellow design team members will showcase the new release over the next coupe of days, but the entire release has already launched in the C.C. Designs online store!

Introducing Abigail's Acorn! 


Isn't she sweet!  Don;t you just LOVE that new die I used to die cut her?! It's from the new Cutter Make a Card #9 Autumn!   That little "thanks" was die cut using the same die set!


I colored my image with copics and brown and black General's pastel chalk pencils.  I used a whie gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks.

Head right on over to the C.C. Designs blog for some additional inspiration from my fellow design team members as they ink up some images from the September release! 




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!