Sunday, August 23, 2015

SSSC283 - Undying Love

While I hate to see summer winding down, I do love that with the beginning of fall comes all of the Halloween stamps and patterned papers which I love!   In  that spirit, I decided to play along with this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #283 with the SugarPea Designs Undying Love stamp set.  

I chose some patterned papers from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Halloween 6x6 paper pad and paired it with some MFT natural and steel grey grey stock.  I stamped the images and sentiments in MFT black licorice hybrid ink.   


I paper pieced his suit coat.  I colored him with copics and used a black pastel chalk pencil to add some "dirt" to his face and clothing.


I did the same for girl.

If you would like to make the Undying Love stamp set your own, you can find it HERE.


Here is the sketch:



3 comments:

  1. These images are fab! Love this card Kim, it would make a great anniversary card for hubby next month!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!