Monday, August 3, 2015

You Are So Cool

Tomorrow marks the start of our sneak peeks of the C.C. Designs August release!  It's hard to wait, but the wait will be worth it!   Let me occupy your time while you impatiently wait and show you a little something I created with some products from our July release!

Blogpost=KO

This card features the funny little Pollycraft Flash rubber stamp.  He makes me laugh!  There are so many great dies on the Cutter Make a Card #7 Superhero die set and I used several of them to make this card.    I also used a died from the Cutter Make a Card #4 to create the stitched image panel.  The sentiment is from the Chilled Out sentiment set..........said sort of tongue in cheek!  ;)

Blogpost-B-ko

Here's a close up of this silly super hero.  I just have to give him eye catching red and white striped undies! 

Come back tomorrow for the start of the sneak peeks of the August release!



2 comments:

  1. I love this superhero image! Your card is fabulously done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. trop rigolo ce personnage, ta carte est très gaie et va plaire à un petit garçon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!