Thursday, August 13, 2015

SSSC281 - Eek-a-boo!

I do love a good sketch challenge!  I haven;t played along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch in awhile so I checked it out and sure enough there was a great sketch ready for me to tackle! 

I played along with the C.C. Designs Pollycraft Rory.

Is he not the cutest little dnio you ever did see?!   I chose some papers from the Echo Park Chillingsworth 6x6 paper pad.  I crumpled up the paper, spread it back out, and then sponged the edges of the panels with MFT black licorice ink.  That sentiment is from the C.C. Designs Boo Sentiments stamp set,  


I stamped my image in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored him with copics before fussy cutting him out and layering him over the circular panel.


I added some more strips of patterned papers to the inside panel and stamped another sentiment from the C.C. Designs Boo Sentiments stamp set in MFT black licorice ink.  

Here is the sketch:



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! That's the cutest little dino I've ever seen :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!