Thursday, August 13, 2015

SPDSS29 - A Little Grey Hare

Have you played along with the latest SugarSketch?   It was posted earlier this week, but I am just having a chance to play along thanks to a day off from work!  Kicked off the day with a big 'ol cup of coffee and a sketch challenge!

I created this fun little birthday card with some of the SugarPea Designs stamps and dies.


I chose some pretty patterned papers from one of the the Maja Designs paper pads.  I used the SugarPea Designs SugarCuts -Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles and Zig Zag Stitched Circles to die cut my panels.


I stamped the sentiment and the cute little hare from the SugarPea Designs One Big Hoppy Family stamp set and colored him with copics..  I fussy cut him out and popped him with foam dots.  I created the tail using a die from the SugarPea Designs SugarCuts- Gift Tag.  Finally, I embellished with a sprinkling of enamel dots.   

Here is the sketch:


The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.  SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS29 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz right here
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15


Challenge-Prize-Graphic







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!