Monday, August 17, 2015

Pumpkin Emma

While I hate see the summer winding down, I do love coloring up fall images!   I decided to ink up an an oldie but goodie.......C.C. Designs Pumpkin Emma.

I chose soe pretty patterned papers from the My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Saffron 6x6 paper pad and paired it some MFT whip cream and kraft card stock.   


I colored my image with copics and paper pieced her dress.  

If you love this cute little nose-less face, you can find more sweet images at the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps online store! 



3 comments:

  1. This is totally sweet, Kim and i like your use of colors and designpapers.

    {From the Heart Stamps}: http://fromtheheartstamps.com/shop/ is
    having a DT call in August. I hope you apply. Here is the link to the DT Call: http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/08/01/designteam-call/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Cute image - beautifully coloured, and the papers are lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!