Thursday, August 6, 2015

Little Witch Lucy

Today is the day that C.C. Designs launches their August release!  If you love Halloween images, you'd better run and get your credit card or rev up your Pal Paul account!

Today I am showing off the new Swiss Pixie Little Witch Lucy!


This image is fun to color!   That little scrap of patterned paper from the Doodlebug Designs Haunted Manor 6x6 paper pad was the inspiration for this card.   I used the Cutter Make a Card #4 to die cut my image.   I distressed the edges of the black panel and then sponged on some of the new Snow Storm pigment ink.  That's right!  C.C. Designs is rolling out their own ink line!  I added a few enamel dots from the Halloween Boo Enamel Dots.  


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics and a brown and black Generals pastel chalk pencils.  I used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks and used a clear star Gelly Roll pen to add the shimmer to the stars on her shirt.


I stamped a sentiment from the new Boo Sentiments stamp set in Momento tuxedo black ink on the inside of the card.  I added a strip of that same patterned paper to the inside as well.

If you haven't see  all of the sneaks peeks created by the design team, you may want to check out the blog for a little a crafty inspiration before you head to the store and start your shopping spree!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!