Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sneak Peek of the C.C. Designs August Release

This time of year is my favorite in the crafty world because now is when you see all of the new Halloween goodies on the market and creating Halloween cards is one of my favorite things to do.  C.C. Designs is launching their August release this Thursday and it is loaded with Halloween goodness!  

Today I am giving you a sneak peek of the new Roberto's Rascals Devilish Nancy!

I just love her!   I should point out that I die cut the image with a a die from the Cutter Make a Card #4.  I stamped that sentiment from the new Hallo-weenies stamp set and that little spider embellishment was die cut using one of the dies fro the new Cutter Make a Card #8.


I colored my image with copics and a brown and black Generals pastel chalk pencils.....except for her vest which I paper pieced.   I used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks and used a clear star Gelly Roll pen to add the shimmer to the metal.  


This sentiment that I stamped on the inside is from the new Boo Sentiments stamp set.  

For some additional sneak peeks, head right on over to the C.C. Designs blog to see what my fellow design team members have created. Don't forget!  The entire release will launch in the store on Thursday! 





2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I love this - how cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine! I love, love, love Devilish Nancy and this card. Always wanted to know what is paper pieced the vest and the how you created the print on the banner?? Thanks, Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!