Friday, October 24, 2014

DS174 - The Nice List

I have been off the MFT Design Team since the end of June and I went a little crazy buying a bunch of new stamp sets from different companies that I had been eye balling, but had no time to use.  Then, MFT released this awesome new stamp stamp set called Jingle All the Way and I had to have it..........along with a few other things.  :)   I am a huge fan of Torico and her Birdie Brown line and I just could not resist these happy little Santas!  So, I inked up one of them to play along with this week's Deconstructed Sketch challenge #174.


He makes me want to dance!  I used some distress inks to create the sky and used the new MFT Die-namics Stitched Snow Drifts (say that 3 times fast) as well as some Aleene's True Snow to create the snowy scene.   I used some ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon October 2014 Ribbon Club kit.   That's a really good deal, by the way!  Sign up and receive a cool stash of ribbon automatically each month for only $9!  


Here's a close up of this cute little guy that I colored with copics.   

skin - E11,E21, E00, E000, R02, R20, R30
suit - R59, R29, R24, R05, C9, C7, C5, C3, YR23

Here is the sketch:


Ready to play along with us?  Before you head on over to link up your entry on the Deconstructed Sketch blog, be sure to check out some crafty inspiration from the Deconstructed Sketch Girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!