Thursday, October 16, 2014

DS173 - WTF

It's Thursday which means it's time for the latest and greatest Deconstructed Sketch Challenge!  
I was sifting through my stash of stamps after seeing this week's sketch.    
WTF?!   Who Totally Forget she owned this hilarious stamp set by CAS-ual Friday Stamps? 
This girl!   Today was the day it finally met my ink pads!



This stamp set is right up my alley!   I chose some patterned papers from the Carta Bella Bundled Up 6x6 paper pad and some MFT hot fudge card stock and PTI white card stock.   I used my Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Mat to easily create perfect mats for my layers.   


I stamped the new MFT Die-Namics Stitched Rectangle STAX to create the sentiment panel and stamped the sentiment in MFT hot fudge ink and Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red ink. 


I completed the inside of the card as well.

Here is the sketch:


Ready to play along with us?  Before you head on over to link up your entry on the Deconstructed Sketch blog, be sure to check out some crafty inspiration from the Deconstructed Sketch Girls!



3 comments:

  1. Ya totally rocked it toots! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combination here! This stamp set is great have my eyes on it for a while. Maybe it's time I took out my purse and buy it! Hee hee! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!