Sunday, October 19, 2014

Elf Shaker

When I was doing a little shopping over at Simon Says Stamp, I came across this adorable "Elf Shaker" stamp set by Art Impressions.   An action wobble is included with the stamp set!  How fun is that!  


I created a little video to show you how I used my tools from Perfect Paper Crafting to create this card.  Specifically, the Perfect Tears, the Perfect Layers Mini, and the Perfect Mat.  


USe the code Kim5% for 5% off your order 
if you decide to make any of the Perfect Paper Crafting tools your own! 

Here is a close up the snow I added using Aleene's True Snow and a bit of glitter. 



Here is the finished card.  I paper pieced the present with some patterned paper from the Carta Bella Bundles Up 6x6 paper pad.  


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. I love your colouring and the snow texture you added..

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK!!! I freakin' LOVE your card with the Elf Shaker, Kim!! You ROCKED it!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!