Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Thankful for You

Today I am combining the latest SugarPea Designs Challenge #10 (the theme is "Give Thanks" with a little sketchy inspiration from the Retro Sketches #137.  

My card features the SugarPea Designs Bountiful Blessings stamp set.  
I just love this sweet little scrarecrow!  


I stamped the MFT Woodgrain Background stamp ink onto kraft card stock.  I used painter's tape to tape off the area so that I could stamp only in the space in which I wanted to stamp.   I use dthe new MFT Die-Namics rectangle STAX for the image panel and die cut the image itself using teh MFT Die-namics Circle STAX.  


I colored my image with copics and used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks. 


We only have a few rules…
  • Play along with ANY stamp you’d like – Winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winners project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD10 so we can easily find your work.
  • Add your name and link to your card or project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs blog

Challenge-Prize-Graphic

I you would like to make Bountiful Blessings your own, you can find it HERE!

Store---Bountiful-Blessings-Revised

Here's the Retro Sketches #137 sketch:



5 comments:

  1. She's so adorable and gorgeous at the same time Kim. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouring! Amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! You always color so beautifully :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim honey, this is fab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super cute image and awesome coloring! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!