Saturday, October 18, 2014

FMS158 - You Blow Me Away

I was in the mood to play along a challenge or two this morning before I set out to my kids and their friends to watch the Merrimack College football today on this beautiful Fall day.

I am combining the Freshly Made Sketches #158 with the
  7 Kids College Fund's Anything Goes Challenge.

I love to color this sweet dragon from the SugarPea Designs "Blow Me Away" stamp set!
I started with a piece of MFT tangy orange card stocka nd die cut it with the largest die from the Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes die set,   I then stamped it with the Hero Arts Magical Background stamp in MFT tangy orange ink.   I used the MFT Die-namics pierced rectangle STAX to die cut the image panel from MFT natural card stick.   I added a strip of PP from the Carta Bella Christmas Time 6x6 paper pad and used the MFT Die-namics Wavy Edge in black licorice card stock.    I used my Perfect Paper Crafting Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Mat.


I stamped my image in MFT black licorice ink and colored him with copics and a black General's pastel pencil.  I used a white gel pen to add the speckles.    I created the bubbles using an ice white Viva Decor Pearl Pen.

Here is the sketch:



If you would like to make the SugarPea Designs "Blow Me Away" stamp set your own,
 you can find it HERE!

Store---Blow-Me-Away

6 comments:

  1. I love this little guy! Who wouldn't love a bubble blowing dragon! So glad to see you at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Amazing card! Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is stunning coloring Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card Kim! Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining our challenge at 7KCF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is the cutest card - your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, he's so stinkin' adorable!! LOVE HIM! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!