Thursday, October 9, 2014

DS172 - Season's Greetings

Happy Thursday!  We're just a day away from the start of weekend and I have NOTHING going on all weekend!  I've been in autopilot since the start of September with something on our calendar every single day.    Looking forward to rolling up my sleeves of my pajamas and getting crafty this weekend.  While we wait for the weekend, why don't you play along with the Deconstructed Sketch #172 with me?

I inked one of my newest stamp sets to play along.  It's the Clearly Besotted "Holly Berries" stamp set that was designed exclusively for Simon Says Stamp.


I started by die cutting a piece of MFT black licorice CS with the largest Die from the Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitches die set.    I stamped it with the Hero Arts Magical Background cling stamp in MFT sweet tooth ink.


I stamped the holly leaves in MFT gumdrop green ink, the berries in Simon Says Stamp schoolhouse red ink, and the sentiment in MFT black licorice ink.   I again used some dies from the Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitches die set to create all the stitched panels.   I used a clear Wink of Stella pen to add some shimmer to the berries.  

Here is the sketch:


Ready to play along with us?  Before you head on over to link up your entry on the Deconstructed Sketch blog, be sure to check out some crafty inspiration from the Deconstructed Sketch Girls!



2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!