Monday, June 17, 2013

TSG212 - Hangin' with You

It's an "anything goes" challenge this week on the There She Goes blog
I am playing along with oneof my favorite TSg stamp sets called "Jungle Out There."
My favorite image in that stamp set is the monkey! 




I stamped their faces a 2nd time so I could pop them up for added dinension.


I paired some PP from the Doddlebug Design "Flower Box" 6x6 paper pad with some PI white  and MFT sour apple CS.  I used the MFT open scallop strip Die-Namic to create the border.  
I used the following copics to color the monkeys:  E37, E35, E33, E31, E30.

To be eligible for the giveaway, create a NEW card or project, and then head to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (June 24th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store! 

By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the lookout to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :) 

You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG212 so we can check out your beautiful work!



3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!