Sunday, June 30, 2013

911! 911! Act quickly if you want continue following my blog!


In less than 12 hours Google Reader will be no more!  
If you have been following my blog, thank you so much!  I am now using Bloglovin to keep tabs on all of my favorite blogs and I highly recommend it!

Look on the right hand side of my blog.  See my list of followers and place for you to join this site?  It is the widget most crafters currently have on their blog to allow people to follow their blogs.  That widget is run by Google Reader.  So any blogs you have joined this way, will be gone!

In the right hand column of my blog, there is a new place for you to follow me on Bloglovin! 
BUT, if you want to import your Google Reader to Bloglovin so that ALL of your favorite blogs will still be available to you, just follow this link!


Easy Peasy! 


2 comments:

  1. Kim, maybe you know the answer to this...If I read all of my blogs back on my dashboard page, will those be gone too? Or is it just if I use the reader option on my google homepage? I'm so confused :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I totally missed this. I would have been very sad if I lost all the blogs I follow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!