Saturday, June 8, 2013

KKS182 - Birthday Girl

Ready for another Kraftin' Kimmie challenge?  This week I am your hostess with the mostess so I am challenging you to do one of my favorite technique......paper piecing!  

Rather than paper piece clothing like I normally do, this time I decided to use an image from the Birthday Lulu stamp set and paper piece her presents.  I was a lot of fussy cutting, but worth it in the end. 


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto MFT whip cream cardstock and colored her with copics.  I paper pieced the presents.  I paired some PP from the Simple Stories "Happy Day" 6x6 paper pad with some some MFT hot fudge, whip cream, red hot, and kraft CS.  I used the MFT jumbo scallop border Die-Namics and added some hemp cord and a button to embellish.

skin- E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47,E37,E35, E53
shirt - 59,R29,R05
skirt - BG78, BG75, BG72
shoes - E47, E37,E35, E33, E31

Who likes SALES???!! Well, we've got a WELCOME SUMMER SALE going on NOW in the STORE with over 150 stamps and sets on 20-50% OFF!!! Also ALL the retired stamps that we brought back for a short time will soon be leaving and they are all on SALE also!!! But be warned, there may only be 1 or 2 of each, so if you want it, grab it!!! And the SALE will be over on SUNDAY!

Ready to play along?  Head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog to see what my fellow Krafty Girls have created for this week's challenge.  Since I am your hostess with the mostess, the image I used will be this week's prize! !  You can link up your entry on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog!  Be sure to use keyword KKS182 if you upload to an online gallery like Splitcoast Stampers!



!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors and papers, but the image is super cute and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job on the fussy cutting and colouring! My birthday is at the end of June....do you need my addy?? Lol. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!