Saturday, June 8, 2013

TSG Stampbook Saturday - Cute as a Button

As this week's featured Trendsetter on the There She Goes blog. I was on deck for this week's Stampbook Saturday post.

When my kids were little, I started scrapbooking, but life got too busy.  I kept throwing pictures into the blank pages of the scrapbook with the intention of getting back to it on day.  Unfortunately, it never happened.  I did flip through my old scrapbook and I pulled out of of those pics that I stored in there.  Clearly, it was a long time ago because my daughter Lauren is now 11 and my son Jack is now 9.   They were still a couple of nuggets in this photograph.  


I used the Cute as a Button stamp set to make this scrapbook page.  I stamped the vine as a border on the top and bottom of the page and colored it with copics.  The sentiment is also from that set.  I found a cute heart shaped button and added some baker's twine to embellish.  

Have a happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet layout Kim! Love the darling photo and beautiful doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!! Look at them....and they grew up to be even cuter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!