Wednesday, June 5, 2013

7 Kids College Fund's "Just Plain Wrong" challenge

I feel like I need to start with a little disclaimer.  I apologize in advance if this card offends anyone.  

This theme for this week's challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund is "Just Plain Wrong."
Yep, let your twisted little minds wander right into the gutter and come up with something that is just not right.....or just plain wrong! 

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I immediately had a "good" idea when I heard about this challenge.  That's debatable.   

I decided to play along with the Stampendous Hay Ride Kiddos.


I added my own little twisted sentiment to the wagon.  Snort!  

Here are the copics I used:

skin - E11, E21,E00, E000, R20, R30
hair: (girl) E35, E53, E51 (boy) E47. E37, E53
overalls - B26, B23, B21
shirts - R59, R29, R24, R05
hay - YR24, YR23, YR21
wagon - E37, E34, E33, E31, E30
tires - C9,C7, C5, C3
grass - YG97, YG95, YG93

Ready to play along?  Head on over the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog to link up your creation.

There are only 2 rules to follow to be eligible for the $20 gift certificate to the store:

1) Use a stamped image carried in the 7 KIDS STORE, or, if your project does not have a stamped image, all primary elements (dies, paper, punches) must be carried in the store.
2) Link to the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog in your post.


3 comments:

  1. Love it! And I know someone who could use that card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Too funny! What a fun challenge this week! Putting on my thinking cap and seeing what I can come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!