Tuesday, June 25, 2013

TSG Blog Hop Challenge - This is My Life

Here we are on our first day of There She Goes blog hop challenges for June!! We have four days of peeks for you

Torico has designed a set that will be useful to card makers, scrapbookers, and multi-media artists alike. This is my life helps you tell your story, your way. Super cute images, fonts, and the number of sentiments and their possibilities are endless.

This is My Life is a 4x6 set that includes a total of 21 stamps and will sell for $15.00.

I decided to make a tag to show off one of the fun sentiment possibilities from this set.


I used the PTI Tag Sale #1 die as my base fo the tag. I stamped the sentiment in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored the word "special" with copics (RV09, RV06).   I added some MFT razzle berry CS and some PP from the Echo Park Hello Summer 6x6 paper pad.  I used the MFT prima donna petals Die-Namics to create the flower.   I added some PTI harvest gold saddle stitch ribbon and some MFT hemp cord.  



Would you like to win the new This Is My Life stamp set? Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. 

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, June 29th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


35 comments:

  1. Loving the fonts/sentiments in this new set. Lots of fun with markers ahead, I'd say... Great berrylicious colours and flower on your happy tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this set already and I have just started to hop... Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute tag! pretty ebellies you added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little tag. The colours are fab and such versatile stamps.

    Hugs ~ Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute tag!! Fun sentiment, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty tag, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag...love the three dimensional flower with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! This would make any gift beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet tag! Love your new stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute tag! Fantastic flower! Love the fun bright colors, and the fun font on the sentiment! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you colored the sentiment. Awesome tag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag, love the colors and the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your tag it is great. I am getting more and more excited with each stop I make on this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute tag - this stamp set is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really pretty tag!!! Love the flower to go with the fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute tag--love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that cheery tag. What a great sentiment to use for so many occasions. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Making a tag was a great idea with this stamp set!!! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your tag is very festive...perfect for a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a happy tag! I love the flower and banners!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!