Monday, June 3, 2013

TSG210 - Another Year Wiser

This week on the There She Goes blog, we are challenging you to keep it clean and simple!  
Yep.  Let's see a CAS card!  

I am playing along with the cute little owl from the Smarty Pants stamp set.  


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press it blending card and colored it with copics. I paired smoe PP from the Simple Stories "Happy Day" 6x6 paper pad with some MFT hot fudge and whip cream CS.  I added some hemp cord and wooden button to embellish and pooped my image up with foam dimensionals so he could perch on the hemp cord.  I stamped the sentiment in MFT hot fudge ink.  

Ready to play?!

To be eligible for the giveaway, create a new CAS card or project and then head to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until 11pm EST on Sunday, June 9th. The winner will be announced on the following Monday (June 10th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!  TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)

If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG210 so we can check out your beautiful work!


2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Loving the color blocked background with the pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blocking you did on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!