Friday, June 7, 2013

TSG Tooth Fairy Approved Tins

This week I have the honor of being the There She Goes featured Trendsetter so I am hosting this week's ABC Friday.  Yep.  It's "Anything But a Card" Friday so I have little somethin' somethin' to share with you.

Every kid should have a tooth fairy tin to put those teensy tiny teeth into to make life a little easier for the Tooth Fairy.  Fortunately, we have a "Tooth Fairy Approved" stamp set that is perfect for making tooth fairy tins!  


I decorated the tins inside and out.


You can package them up using a clear bag and creating a topper.


I get my 2 oz. screw top lids tins (6518200P) right HERE and the clear bags right HERE.  
If you would like to purchase the Tooth Fairy Approved stamp set, you can find it HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, LOVE this!! Fabulous details by decorating the inside too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY LOVE this - sooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!