Sunday, June 23, 2013

Beach Party

Awwwww yeah!  I received some new goodies from Stamping Bella's most recent release and I couldn't wait to color 'em up!  I decided to start with one of the newest Uptown Girls. 



I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card and colored her with copics.  I stamped the sentiment in MFT black licorice ink.  I used the new MFT Washi Patterns stamp set and the washi tape Die-Namics as an accent.   

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
bathing suit - B05, B04, B02
sombrero - Y26, Y23, Y21
beach bag - YR18, YR16, YR15
flip flops- B04, B02, RV14, RV13, RV11
sand - E43, E41


3 comments:

  1. Too cute! If only I were that skinny! LOL!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic I love the simple clean elegant look of your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!!! You should link it up at my Just Because Linky Party!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!