Friday, June 21, 2013

Every Child is an Artist

 A friend of mine recently took an art class and she has caught the creative bug!  I am so excited to have a "real life" friend who is interested in this!  Together we are going to try our hand in mixed media.  Yep.  I NEVER thought I would be interested in mixed media, but Mona Pendleton has completely inspired me to give it a try.  Some Saturday afternoon in the near future we will plan to roll up our sleeves and have at it so stay tuned for the results! 

Here is a card I made for my friend who had an art show to display her work from her class.  
It features an image from the "Every Child" stamp set by There She Goes as well as the new Abstract Art stamp set by My Favorite Things.



skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
heair - YR24, Y23,Y21
v=clothing - Y17, Y15, Y13, R59, R29, R24, R05, BG75, BG72
paint brush - E57, E55, E53, E51, C3,C2,C1, R59, R29, R24, R05

Head on over to the There She Goes blog to see some more creations made by the current Trendsetters with previously released sets! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, Kim! That is adorable! I love everything about it! Good luck in your mixed media endeavors!!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!