Saturday, October 23, 2010

Christmas Matchbox Nugget Treats

These nugget treat boxes are so easy to make to thanks to the Stampin' Up Matchbook die!  After I ran the card stock through the big shot, I stamped the pieces with a the snowflake stamp from Stampin' Up's Christmas Punch stamp set with white ink.  The label is from the same stamp set and I punched it out with the coordinating curley label punch.  I added some tape runner to the ribbon on the section of the ribbon that would be on the underside of the cover to keep it in place.   I covered the nuggets with 3/4" x 3" strips of coordinating paper.  So easy!

Card Stock:  Stampin Up cherry cobbler, old olive, whisper white, and old olive dsp
Ink:  Stampin Up cherry cobbler and white
Stamps:  Stampin Up Christmas Punch
Tools: Stampin' Up curley label die
Accessories: satin ribbon, hershey's nuggets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!