Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Post It Note Holder and pen sets

Still crafting up a storm in preparation for a couple of craft fairs.  These cute post it note holders and pen sets sold really well when I did a craft fair last spring.  However, I can tell you that kids are "flippers" and one too many of these got ruined when a child flipped through and ripped off half of the post it note pad.  Sooooooooo, this year I am packaging them in cello bags and adding a topper to prevent that from happening again.   I made a bunch of teacher themed sets to start and soon enough I will be posting others in, ummmmm, non-teacher related themes!   You can see a video tutoral here on how to make these.   The topper is 4.75" x 3.5" and is scored at 1.75".  The panel on the topper is 1.5" x 4.5".  Oh, and those mini gel pens were purchased at Staples. 

Card Stock:  Stampin Up whisper white, basic black, real red, and old olive
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink's Teacher's Apple
Ink: Stampin Up real red and old olive, Momento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Stampin Up small heart punch
Accessories:  clear cello bag, mini gel pen

3 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog, and your projects are beautiful! You have given me a lot of gift ideas. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, always i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in the
    dawn, as i like to gain knowledge of more and more.
    Review my page diets

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!