Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tiny Treats Totebag

My daughter was going to a sleep over with a few of her friends and we bought token matching rings at the toy store for each girl.  Of course, I wanted to package them up in a cute way for her to present them to her friends.  I found this great tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers on how to to make this tiny totebag!  The finished bag is only 2 3/4" tall, 3 3/4" wide, and 1 1/2" deep.   I wrapped the rings in cellophane and tied it with coordinating ribbon before slipping it into the totebags.  The girls loved them!  My daughter was quick to point out to her friends how they could use the little totebags as a holder for the hair elastics or silly bands as well. That's my girl!

Card Stock:  Stampin Up rose red and so saffron
Ink: Versa mark
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Basics
Tools: Stampin Up Daisies #2 die
Accessories: Button, twine, and brads

1 comment:

  1. Kim,

    Fantastic totebag! What a great way to transport party favors. Hope your little girl had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!