Sunday, October 17, 2010

Snowman Poop

I am preparing for a craft fair and making the ever popular "Snowman Poop" which is always a big hit!  This is my version for this year's craft shows.  A bag of mashmellows, some cello bags, and just a bit of time is all you need to make these cute crowd pleaser!  This cute little snowman image is by Doodle Beans Digital Stamps.  I colored him with my copic markers and poped him up with some foam dimensionals.  I stamped the snowflakes on my top note and then cut it in half and mounted on the rectangular topper.  I printed the poem from my computer. 


Card Stock:  Papertrey Ink new leaf, pure poppy, and white
Ink:  Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow
Stamps: Doodle Beans Digital Stamps Snowman and Stampin Up Christmas Punch
Tools:  Stampin Up Top Note die
Accessories:  Copic Markers, 4" x 5.5" cello bags, foam dimensionals, and masrshmellows

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!