Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rudolph's Spares

I saw this idea over on Kerry's Paper Crafts blog and decided to make some of my own.  I bought the 2" clear lids at AC Moore (25 tins for $10 with my 50% off coupon!).  I couldn't find a stamp I liked so I searched online for a digital stamp and found this cute one by Squiggle Fly and thought it would be perfect.  Having the ability to re-size it was great for this project!  I colored the image in with copics and added some Glossy Accents to Rudolph's nose.  I printed "Rudolph's Spares" from my computer.  I adhered the ribbon with my ATG gun and attached the tag with twine.  I filled the tins with hot candies.  I think these are so cute!  They make great stocking stuffers or token gifts for co-workers!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! These will be great stocking stuffers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. Your Rudolph image is so cute to use with this idea. Love your tiny treats tote bag too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!