Monday, October 4, 2010

Holiday Planners

I saw this great video tutorial on how to make these cute little Holiday planners.  I found these 3x5" mini composition books at Target for 99 cents for a pack of 2.  They are so easy to make!

The label is made from Papertrey Ink's "Take Note" stamp set.  I made the patterned paper covering the 2 on the sides using Papertrey Ink's background stamp sets.  I stamped  Background Basics: Retro in snow white ink onto PTI's scarlet jewel card stock on the one of the left.  I stamped Polka Dot Basics in snow white ink on pure poppy card stock on the one on the right.   The middle one is covered with designer paper from Stampin Up's Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper.  Add a bit of ribbon and look how cute they are!

1 comment:

  1. You are so clever! You are also a giving person to post all your ideas. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!