Sunday, October 24, 2010

Altered Wine Bottles

I made these "Have yourself a Merry little cocktail" tags a few weeks ago.  You can see them here.  For an upcoming craft show, I decided I would sell a sets of one of the tags with a coordinating wine bottle label.  Pretty cute, huh?!  I am hoping these will be a hit.  Who doesn't bring a bottle to someone's home at the Holidays?!  Why not decorate them?  I stamped snowflakes on a 6" x 11" piece of card stock and I put strips of double sided tape on the back so customers can peel and stick when they are ready to decorate their own wine bottles.

Click on the link above for details on the wine bottle tag.  

For the label I use a piece of Papertrey Ink's scarlet jewel card stock and fresh snow ink, and the snowflake trio stamp from Stampin' Up's Christmas Punch stamp set.  I added strips of double sided tape to adhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!