Friday, March 13, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks - Day 5

Welcome to Day 5 of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks!  Today we have one more new stamp set and one more new SugarCuts die o show you and I am sure you will want to make them your own!


When I saw that "is where my dog is" sentiment from the Sweet Sentiments - Home stamp set, I know I had to ink ink up the cute little puppy from the Hot Diggity Dog stamp set and combine it with the stamp set and die we are sweet sneakin' today! 



Here' is a close up of the awesome new SugarCuts- Home Sweet Home die that pairs beautifully with all of the sentiments from the Sweet Sentiment - Home stamp set!








We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!! Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN! We will chose one lucky person to WIN both the new SugarCuts - Home Sweet Home and the Sweet Sentiments - Home stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs! All winners during our March Product Release will be announced on Sunday, March 15th. Our entire March Release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Store at 6:00 PM EST TODAY!! Please click here to shop – and if you are lucky enough to win a set you’ve already purchased, you may choose another stamp set of the same value!




28 comments:

  1. So sweet, this card made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, so cute! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little guy just makes me smile! He goes perfect with this die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute with the doggie and hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute to see the puppy perched on the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, you never disappoint! Love it! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this is just adorable!!!! I love the little dog - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my cuteness!!! Love how you incorporated the pup!! This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sentiments that go so well with this new die are just perfect and that puppy? What can I say ... precious! Nice card Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooooo cute!!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, as a dog owner I would love to receive this from a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that little dog is so cute and he looks like fun - sitting on top of the die cut.
    thanks for sharing a darling card

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute and cute card, I lvoe the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Truth! I love this card!!!!! I would need it to say "dogs" since I have 3... but true!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww... way too cute! Love the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree, we need an "s" to dogs! Both of these would be perfect to combine for dog rescue.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's one fine pup you chose to play with for todays blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an absolutely adorable card! I have a lot of friends who would love that stamped sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh OH! I LOVE this!!! So adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. So adorable! That little puppy looks so happy to be "home".

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute card and I love that sentiment set.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just adorable! Love it, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a cute card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!